Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Interesting view - because I think one of the things this whole saga has shown is that many Charlton fans are extremely naïve, gullible, irrational and in some cases, just plain stupid!

0212DAFD-0A9C-41F4-8373-0B9DF46A017E.jpeg

Last edited:
If they remain at the bottom it might give him reason to pause.
They are mad.
TS didn't want us to do the protest on Saturday as he said he had been approved by the EFL and the takeover was waiting on Roland to send the contract which had been signed by him. NLA and the others there said announce the Takeover in the next couple of hours and we won't do it, until then you are just another person interested in buying the club,

CAFCDAZCAFCDAZ
12:54PM

In the space of 5 days from this being done, Screwfix have lost more than £800,000 is revenue from just Charlton Fans who had accounts with them that have pulled the plug and gone to different suppliers. If they don't now put pressure on the EFL as a commercial partner that is being effected indirectly by their sponsorship of the EFL, i would be quite surprised.

You can call it an Ultra Mentality, i'm sure they would quite like that, but a bit like the BLM movement, would it be so global if people didn't riot and make as much noise as they are? probably not, it would be brushed under the carpet and ignored.

Dazzler21 said:
I'm not ITK, I think I've clarified that.

TS Has today responded to a message I sent a few days ago apologising for the amount of hassle he may be getting as people become desperate...

No I don't know why I felt the need to message him, but I specifically stated no reply was needed...

Todds_right_hookTodds_right_hook

You messaged him to apologise for messages 😂
They are insane the lot of them.

They are insane the lot of them.
As iv'e said previous, i knew fuck all about them as a fanbase apart from the trainspottter tag. I thought they were harmless and not a patch on the Nigels, fuck me how wrong was i! Some of them are borderline stalkers and the sort of cunts that chore birds underwear off of washing lines and wear them to work the next day.

CAFCDAZCAFCDAZ

In the space of 5 days from this being done, Screwfix have lost more than £800,000 is revenue from just Charlton Fans who had accounts with them that have pulled the plug and gone to different suppliers. If they don't now put pressure on the EFL as a commercial partner that is being effected indirectly by their sponsorship of the EFL, i would be quite surprised.

You can call it an Ultra Mentality, i'm sure they would quite like that, but a bit like the BLM movement, would it be so global if people didn't riot and make as much noise as they are? probably not, it would be brushed under the carpet and ignored.
Where do they get the £800k, that’s made up shit. The “ultra” reference is insane.

CAFCDAZCAFCDAZ

Screwfix have gone out and announced to the world that they lost £800k worth of accounts because Charlton fans cancelled their accounts in last few days... interesting.

Or... fantasy by that anorak.

why-the-fuck-are-you-such-a-lying-cunt.jpg

This one makes it all sound like it's some kind of Del Boy dodgy deal or, the Provident Man trying to collect his money on a Friday tea time...which is about right for those cunts.
:smoke:

"If as they say the documents are with RD and TS is taking over the original deal of TN and MS .I wonder because they missed the first payment instalement RD wants TS to pay that .Before signing it off and TS has said no".

How long before some builders or an arrogant DIY geezer lays out one of the 'Screwfix' protesters because they are in a hurry and can't wait the hour?
:hehe:

"The Screwfix protests equally will not bring about instant reform of the EFL or stop Screwfix sponsoring the EFL immediately. But they help to highlight the problem. It reminds people that they is a problem and that Charlton fans are willing to act.
When the fans did the second screwfix picket, the manager at the Greenhithe branch had been warned in advance, presumably by his head office, that something might happen".

Last edited:
That oohaahmortimar is the only one on there that doesn’t sound like a complete whelk....

“Time to give the fella some space
I mean seriously we have some proper Ian Walkers follow us
oh we’re all Charlton fans together , well yeah maybe but doesn’t stop any of us being complete annoying weirdos .

I’d have told everyone to f*** off ages ago , he’s far too polite

I mean imagine one day he wakes up and smells the custard and realises it’s time to get his cock out and f*** off somewhere without the grief and money wastage he’s gonna have here .”

Last edited:
That oohaahmortimar on there is the only one who doesn’t sound like a complete whelk....

“Time to give the fella some space
I mean seriously we have some proper Ian Walkers follow us
oh we’re all Charlton fans together , well yeah maybe but doesn’t stop any of us being complete annoying weirdos .

I’d have told everyone to f*** off ages ago , he’s far too polite

I mean imagine one day he wakes up and smells the custard and realises it’s time to get his cock out and f*** off somewhere without the grief and money wastage he’s gonna have here .”
Must have some Millwall in his family but his mates were all spotters so took the easy option.