Zampa stand

HappyLion

I hope to take my 2 granddaughters to the Cardiff home game and my 2 grandsons to the Plymouth game. Anyone know who I will have to contact to get my ST transferred from block 11 to zampa's stand and get tickets for the kids. I have mailed wall but got no answer. Cheers

I hope to take my 2 granddaughters to the Cardiff home game and my 2 grandsons to the Plymouth game. Anyone know who I will have to contact to get my ST transferred from block 11 to zampa's stand and get tickets for the kids. I have mailed wall but got no answer. Cheers
Call them and ask to speak to olly.

Pm me your name and i'll let him know you're going to call. You'll get first class service from him mate.

Just ring the ticket office mate, that's what I did when I took the girlfriend to the Sunderland game, could not get a ticket in my block so the ticket office transferred my season ticket to another block and seat for that game

To avoid hanging on the phone waiting, I email the Ticket Office and they call back.

Done it on 3 occasions. They arranged for my season ticket to be transferred to the Junior Lions section (that I’d prefer to the Zampa Road Stand) and my family’s tickets be adjacent to the seat allocated to me.

All done efficiently 👍