Worst Millwall players

Following my sleepless night and then watching that pile of shite v the ruperts I decided try to name my worst ever team. Proving difficult as over the years we seemed to acquire an awful lot of poor players, but here goes.

Pat Cuff
Kevin Muscatt Sam Alladyce John Moore Gerard Lavin
Ryan Woods Sergei Yuran Gary Taylor-Fletcher
Mark Macammom Brian Dear Paul Goddard
I actually didn't mind Lavin. Macammom could have the occasional good performance too. And I used to enjoy watching Muscat simply for entertainment value. However, I see that you are actually putting together a whole team there, which is a bit more difficult than just naming the odd shit player!

Tim Carter (RIP) was probably our worst keeper I’ve seen in 41 years.
Lenny Pidgeley anyone!*

Although I was one of the poor sods who saw Carter get lobbed while on his line away to Blackpool in the late 90's.
Still the worst Millwall performance I have EVER seen, how we only lost 3 nil is still one of the worlds great mysteries!!

Lenny Pidgeley anyone!*

Although I was one of the poor sods who saw Carter get lobbed while on his line away to Blackpool in the late 90's.
Still the worst Millwall performance I have EVER seen, how we only lost 3 nil is still one of the worlds great mysteries!!
I was at that game under Billy fkin Bonds. Was the worst drive home I’ve ever had from a wall match. We were abysmal. One of the reasons I’m so forgiving of a shot performance in recent times, is because I went Blackpool away!!!!!

I was at that game under Billy fkin Bonds. Was the worst drive home I’ve ever had from a wall match. We were abysmal. One of the reasons I’m so forgiving of a shot performance in recent times, is because I went Blackpool away!!!!!
Still have nightmares about that day Champs, truly shocking!

I was there too. Worst performance I've ever seen from a Millwall side and believe me I've seen some shit ones over the last 55 years. I remember it pissed down all day too and hardly any cover under the tin roof away stand.
What did Bonds do, just stood there leaning up against the dug out. Simply the worst Millwall manager ever in my opinion, did not have any clue whatsoever.