Williams

Saxon Lion

It was nice to see a player like Shaun Williams who’s a Millwall legend. I grew up watching him when I was in the academy. Watching him in training as well, he’s a really good professional.
I can’t believe that Olaofe said that. When was Shaun Williams ever a legend.

It was nice to see a player like Shaun Williams who’s a Millwall legend. I grew up watching him when I was in the academy. Watching him in training as well, he’s a really good professional.
He went to Legends nightclub once. Does that count?

In his own lunchtime.

Mind you he did cross the ball for the winning goal against Bradford at Wembley :bow::bow::bow::wahey::wahey::wahey:

What a great team goal and winner ,got goosebumps watching that over and over what a day Millwall winning at Wembley ,how spoilt we have been when we went to the proper Wembley in 99 I never ever tought I would be back there for a moment like that ,Robbo's winner ,Alexander's wondergoal (and miss:() . THE BOBBLE ,and many more magic momments ,plus Cardiff final ,the Championship play -off final win is all that's missing and we will of had more apperances and wins at Wembley than most top ten Prem teams