Why HASN'T GR got a attacking coach in..

Lion-in-exile

...we've been talking about the lack of attacking ideas throughout the club for ages, what is the reason why he has filled the club with defensive coaches?
Has anyone actually asked him, either in a press conference or through the club??

Hit the nail on the head , defend ,defend,defend and when in doubt....defend not an attacking bone in any of their bodies and it shows on the pitch , Leeds passed to feet we passed to the clouds in the sky & until we have a proper attacking plan we will struggle but I fear not under the current set up

I would seriously like to know what we do in training when it comes to attacking patterns of play, because it looks like we do fuck all.

Afobe said he liked playing under Rowett, because he didn’t tell the attackers what to do, he just let them get on with it! Says it all really.

I would seriously like to know what we do in training when it comes to attacking patterns of play, because it looks like we do fuck all.
I would like to know what we do in training when it comes to defensive patterns of play robbo, because we seem to be getting worse defensively mate.

We definitely practice being the shittiest corner takers in the league having perfected the arts of "not clear first defender" or " floaty one to keeper"!