Why do we shot ourselves , if true

State of our fan base when we will hang someone out to dry for allegedly saying something.

We bang on and on about never changing our support and how we are proud to be the working class club, but 1 little complaint, that nobody knows the details off, a shitty club statement and the poor cunt is condemned as guilty and then has people all over social media claiming he cant be proper Wall

Good grief
I wasn’t hanging him out to dry. I was basically generalising that most of the mouthy blokes, regardless of their comments mainly do it in a crowd.
Come face to face with someone and they shit a brick.

Last edited:
Weird how these things happen in certain areas but never in my block (not naming it for obvious reasons). Loads of things are said by fellas going 30-40 years every week that could get you collared, but it dont go any further. Is it grassline being used here? Saw that blond steward desperate for a nick on Saturday, she makes my skin crawl.

That other fat cunt chief steward with the Keith Lemon glove on round in front of the East stand was desperately looking for someone or something.

Walking their injured player to the middle of the pitch and then calling for physios... instead of sending him off the pitch, which was 1 yard from his original spot, and get treated off the field.. that moment sent me round the twist. I've never seen that done before, and fck me did he like the sound of his own whistle.

Also, the point where the ref stopped the game after Cooper had taken a free kick, because had to run across to touch the ball before Cooper took it? Some refs have completely lost it, at times they play up to the booing and make it about them.

The refereeing association clearly do not set the bar high for standards as we seem to have one of these twats week in week out.
We get them on purpose ,it all part of the plot to f**k up millwall and this is a legal way to do it ....No one likes us certainly applies to the Referee Org.

We get them on purpose ,it all part of the plot to f**k up millwall and this is a legal way to do it ..
It;s not working very well is it? We'd be in the non league if what you think was true. It's quite possible that a ref has a personal dislike of us as we do them but i put most of the bad decisions against us down to incompetence because that what most refs are. We see it week in week out in all divisions. There's often threads on here about farcical officiating and Var making a mockery of things. I've seen us awarded free kicks when it's clear as day that there was no foul. Had many a laugh over those situations.

Members online