What a night this was ⚽️👊

I remember a fire that night, so much happening on and off the pitch you didn’t know where to look.

You were so far back from the pitch in the away end you needed binoculars to see the goal at the other end. Speedie looked about 3 foot tall when he missed the penalty.
You just of been pitch side mate speedie is only 3 foot
Remember ge went in goal for someone against us think it was Coventry

I said recently on a thread on HOF that the game in question is still up there with one of my best days with and following Wall. That was a good cup run and a great season which ended with promotion. Lovell scoring in eleven consecutive games. Pretty sure we beat the Nigels in a reply the previous round, then Leicester after we won at Chelsea and culminating with musical chairs at Luton.

I said recently on a thread on HOF that the game in question is still up there with one of my best days with and following Wall. That was a good cup run and a great season which ended with promotion. Lovell scoring in eleven consecutive games. Pretty sure we beat the Nigels in a reply the previous round, then Leicester after we won at Chelsea and culminating with musical chairs at Luton.
I didn't realise that it was the same cup run as Luton. What a year we had.

I'm sure that was the night the ticket inspector's box at Fulham Broadway, went over the top. He did manage to get out.....just. :ROFLMAO:
See it happen at Qpr away and very nearly went down the stairs / escalator , same lot who went into the estate on route back to the station
O/B got very heavy handed with those that couldn't get on the train

We missed the penalty miss as we were storming round to the shed never knew for years speedie the little shit missed,
Good few hundred running round to the shed included Andy massy who was dropped that night, remember gate 13 getting legged on the pitch right next to us in the north stand