West Brom

Good news is that trains are running. I shall be down with my boy and one of his mates thats been converted. His first game. Got a Wall shirt for Xmas with Flemming on the back.

He came up to me at training tonight and said "can't believe you're taking me Millwall!!! I can't wait".

He doesn't know what he's about to join. Makes me very proud.

Having struggled to get 3 tickets in the family enclosure, I got 3 in block 1. It looks like another sell out - what a season for our attendance. Fkin brilliant.

Good news is that trains are running. I shall be down with my boy and one of his mates thats been converted. His first game. Got a Wall shirt for Xmas with Flemming on the back.

He came up to me at training tonight and said "can't believe you're taking me Millwall!!! I can't wait".

Having struggled to get 3 tickets in the family enclosure, I got 3 in block 1. It looks like another sell out - what a season for our attendance. Fkin brilliant.
Does everyone who goes to Millwall with you have to attend training beforehand?
Do they practice getting the beers in and shouting abuse at the away end?

I took my oldest boy when he was 5.
He’s 30 now and we are going together to the Cardiff game.
When they get hooked young, it really is for life.

Got a Wall shirt for Xmas with Flemming on the back.

Dirty fuckers, who did that to the poor kid😉😜