Well we've effectively swapped.....would you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike58

Gary Rowett for Neil Harris and minus about 10 league places.

Blinding business Millwall, I'm so proud of you.

What do you suggest they do? Carry on sleep walking into league one with Edwards or roll the dice on someone that can immediately galvanize the players and fans whilst giving us a fighting chance of survival?

We're a strange bunch. Both Harris and Rowett did well for our club and both have been treated like shit by a section of our fanbase. People with zero fucking grip on reality when it comes to our club. They humiliated Rowett at Norwich cause they had dreams of the premier league and he wasn't up to scratch but at same time think getting relegated is what the club currently needs so we can rebuild with a data obsessed kids coach with fuck all experience other than trying to get Everton relegated. with Frank fucking Lampard. Fucking lunatics.

Last edited:
Gary Rowett for Neil Harris and minus about 10 league places.

That's not what's happened though, is it?

Swapped a fraudulent, out of his depth dwarf who has lost the dressing room, lost games, sucked all the fight out of the players and was leading us to certain relegation to Neil Harris. Or to give him his full name, Neil Harris Millwall legend. A man who answered the call from the club that he loves and without hesitation, came to try and help us.

What do you suggest they do? Carry on sleep walking into league one with Edwards or roll the dice on someone that can immediately galvanize the players and fans whilst giving us a fighting chance of survival?

We're a strange bunch. Both Harris and Rowett did well for our club and both have been treated like shit by a section of our fanbase. People with zero fucking grip on reality when it comes to our club. They humiliated Rowett at Norwich cause they had dreams of the premier league and he wasn't up to scratch but at same time think getting relegated is what the club currently needs so we can rebuild with a data obsessed kids coach with fuck all experience other than trying to get Everton relegated. with Frank fucking Lampard Fucking lunatics.
I'm glad someone else noticed his fucking data quotes. The first time he mentioned data in an interview I just thought 'wanker'.

I'm glad someone else noticed his fucking data quotes. The first time he mentioned data in an interview I just thought 'wanker'.
He mentioned data after the Coventry defeat. He said something along the lines of -- the data suggested that they didn't pass forward in those zones----- Fuck me til i'm purple, we have a fucking geek who manages by number crunching.

He mentioned data after the Coventry defeat. He said something along the lines of -- the data suggested that they didn't pass forward in those zones----- Fuck me til i'm purple, we have a fucking geek who manages by number crunching.
He also mentioned data or stats in some press stuff earlier in his reign; in one release I didn't know what the data he was quoting actually referred to; I can't remember what it was he said exactly but it was something like "our WG stats were good, so blah blah blah" - I didn't have a clue what he was referring to.
I have had people in work situations that get obsessed with data, just to have data to play with on their computer screens, when it has no bearing on whether the job is done better or not. People like these massively get on my tits.

In Harris we trust
He got a lot of these players in, so they will fight for him
I do hope so. Because part of the reason he left first time was because he couldn't get anymore out of them. Those very same players might be thinking...
"fuck me, not again..." ***

:grinning:

I do hope so. Because part of the reason he left first time was because he couldn't get anymore out of them. Those very same players might be thinking...

Not the same squad though, compare the two and it is obvious we couldn't afford some of our better players when Harris was last here, plus youngsters like Esse and Emakhu are showing to be first team players, it will interesting to see how he goes about the Watford game, Saturday could be a basic 442 to start with as he won't have too much time with the players before then.

The only piece of data you need concern yourself with is the amount of goals scored/concerned at the end of 90 minutes; or as that great footballing sage Michael of Owen put it: Whichever team scores more goals usually wins

The problem we've got now is this. Are the players going to be asked to play in a different way, for the third time this season?

Not the same squad though, compare the two and it is obvious we couldn't afford some of our better players when Harris was last here, plus youngsters like Esse and Emakhu are showing to be first team players, it will interesting to see how he goes about the Watford game, Saturday could be a basic 442 to start with as he won't have too much time with the players before then.

Yes, I know. I was just responding to Paddy's post about the players he did bring in...

"Harris will be familiar with a number of the squad. He signed Bartosz Bialkowski, Shaun Hutchinson, Jake Cooper, Murray Wallace, Ryan Leonard, George Saville and Tom Bradshaw. Harris also brought through Danny McNamara and Billy Mitchell, giving a debut to the latter".

Yes, the formation might be interesting and something else for these players to get their heads around.

Did anybody watch Bradford v. Wycombe last night? The Wycombe 'keeper was superb. I wonder if "Wall know about him?

He left because the fans turned on him in front of his wife & kids during the Luton match. And unless I’m mistaken we didn’t even lose the match (I always thought a draw away from home was a good result)

He left because the fans turned on him in front of his wife & kids during the Luton match. And unless I’m mistaken we didn’t even lose the match (I always thought a draw away from home was a good result)

Yes, it was probably the main reason.
Although, if I remember correctly, I think publicly he said it was "the right time to leave".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online