Weeds 😂

They should play like Real Madrid then.
Simples , they're half way there playing in white. And sadly for those mugs the similarity ends. With a bit of luck they'll fuck up ,end up in the play offs , and then get fucked in them as well. Be a bit ironic if it was the six fingered ones who farked them.
My new neighbours will be happy. Bought a car part in Suffolk recently. Got chatting about football. Said I was Millwall. Bird in the shop goes 'That's dangerous.'😂

I don’t think any Millwall fan wants them to go up .. cunts hope they choke and have to sell to balance the books.

In fairness QP ha ha played quite well but Leeds were toilet. They can’t catch Leicester but Ipswich are just a point behind them with 3 games to go. Surely the Tractor boys cannot screw up from here? Or can they? Their last game is against Huddersfield who will surely be in L1 by then. Sooooo glad we couldn’t care less!
Being a nervous type I wd rather a handful of low hopers are in our league next year. Happy to see back of Leeds

Now 4-0...

I've just seen something really cringeworthy.
Chair was waiting for the ball to be returned for a free kick with the ref close by.
The ref blew his whistle and Chair was then holding his ear and pulling a painful face indicating that the volume of the whistle had just destroyed his ear.
:ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣 seen loads of charlton fans cry at the fall time whistle but thats taking the piss. He didn't have a leg to stand on

After tonight, and looking at Sundays fixtures, the play offs beckon for the whippet botherers. Heaven help their sisters.