Weeds

800 tickets left!
The Dockers Stand is now SOLD OUT except for Zampa's Family Stand, whilst an extremely limited number of tickets are available in Block 6 of the Barry Kitchener Stand, which is also close to selling out.

800 tickets left!
The Dockers Stand is now SOLD OUT except for Zampa's Family Stand, whilst an extremely limited number of tickets are available in Block 6 of the Barry Kitchener Stand, which is also close to selling out.
Tried to buy a mate a ticket online today. Site will not have it. Have used the same bank card and address for years. Bought all my season tickets and other briefs with it but i'm being told to check my address and phone details and try again. My address and phone number have been entered correctly but i cannot buy a ticket. Very frustrating. Had this last season then it stopped and everything was sweet until now when i tried to purchase.

Tried to buy a mate a ticket online today. Site will not have it. Have used the same bank card and address for years. Bought all my season tickets and other briefs with it but i'm being told to check my address and phone details and try again. My address and phone number have been entered correctly but i cannot buy a ticket. Very frustrating. Had this last season then it stopped and everything was sweet until now when i tried to purchase.
🤔

Can get you a ticket in the South Stand Lower atm mate if you fancy?

Can get you a ticket in the South Stand Lower atm mate if you fancy?
Thanks for the offer mate, very good of you, but sorted now. A mate got me one earlier with no bother. I still can't get past a message asking for my address and phone number which they have. Will give them a bell tomorrow cause this isn't the first time that i've had this issue which i thought was resolved.

Thanks for the offer mate, very good of you, but sorted now. A mate got me one earlier with no bother. I still can't get past a message asking for my address and phone number which they have. Will give them a bell tomorrow cause this isn't the first time that i've had this issue which i thought was resolved.
👍