Top Managers - N/W

Kryan Bing

Do I really care? Not really. But after listening to that Posh manager trying to be a Bertie Big Bollocks, I thought a mention to a proper Bertie Big Bollocks might be appropriate...

Carlo Ancelotti has bagged another title with Real Madrid. He has now won titles in the five top European Leagues. I know he always has money to spend, but still, some achievement.

His overall record is top class as well.

Do I really care? Not really. But after listening to that Posh manager trying to be a Bertie Big Bollocks, I thought a mention to a proper Bertie Big Bollocks might be appropriate...

Carlo Ancelotti has bagged another title with Real Madrid. He has now won titles in the five top European Leagues. I know he always has money to spend, but still, some achievement.

His overall record is top class as well.
The one side of management fans can never know about is their main job, managing players.
None of us really know how much players respect or dislike their manager. Tactics, training etc are important but if you havn't got the players on your side, a lot of what a manager tries to do becomes irrelevant.
It does seem that the bigger the club , the bigger the ego, arrogant, selfish people with too much money can't be easy to handle.
Perhaps the Anorak owner needs to be looking at Ancelotti