This season sigings

Feeling good about the new signings. Think we’ve done well over the past few years when we’ve planned signings: less so when we’re trying to get someone in last minute when, I imagine, other plans haven’t worked out. Expect GR will gradually introduce De Norre as he did Fleming to get him used to the championship. Also think the likes of Watmore and Vlog will do well now they’re bedded in. As much as excited by new signings, think we have potential with the youngsters coming through – Esse the obvious one but expect a few from U21s to be included as the season progresses. Happy days.

I think the 4 players we have brought in have been really good signings and should improve our team alot ,can't believe that most of the betting I have seen thinks we will end up about 12th

Dont take this personally. But fuck right off. Long is a mid table level goal keeper and we are lucky to have him & to have Bart as a back up.

Rant ends
lol
i do like the fact you have stuck with the support for Long
but he is league 1 at best
i agree we need a new keeper and fast

Being bbc selfish I still think we need a proper midfield general/ ball player & if we could sign / find a goalie who can kick like long & save like Bart we would hav e serious chance this season , , lots of good teams this year and I think it will be harder then last season to get into the top 6, we must stop those stupid draws at home cause that went a long way to why we were not clear come the last game

can't believe that most of the betting I have seen thinks we will end up about 12th
It's waht punters think hence our odds. Understandable cause there's some big names in this division. I reckon it'll be much tougher than last season was. Safety by Christmas then push on and see where that gets us would do for me.

Think they are still on Radio 4.....saw a great sign some years ago near the ground " Jesus saves" was what the poster o/s a church proclaimed but underneath it read
" pity Archer cant"