This ChatGPT thing

Arthur2shedsJackson

I asked for a list of businesses that have sponsored Millwall. It gave me some names i have never heard of. So i asked it when these deals happened. This is what it said

As of my last update in September 2021, here's the information about the mentioned sponsorship deals for Millwall Football Club:

1. Brush Electrical Engineering - This sponsorship deal occurred during the early years of the club. Exact dates are not available in my previous knowledge.
  2. AETC - Similarly, the sponsorship deal with AETC took place in the past, but specific dates were not mentioned in my previous data.
  3. Wallis - The sponsorship deal with Wallis was in effect during the late 1980s and early 1990s.
  4. Zampa the Lion - Zampa the Lion is the club's official mascot, and its involvement with the club may be considered a form of sponsorship to support the club's activities during mascot appearances and promotions.
  5. Prostate Cancer UK - The sponsorship deal with Prostate Cancer UK was in effect for the 2017-2018 season. The charity's logo was displayed on the front of the Millwall shirts during that period.
  6. Energybet - The sponsorship deal with Energybet began in the 2018-2019 season.
  7. Huski Chocolate - The sponsorship deal with Huski Chocolate took place during the 2019-2020 season.
  8. McArthurglen - The McArthurglen sponsorship deal was active during the 2020-2021 season.
  9. Bulb Energy - The Bulb Energy sponsorship deal was active during the 2020-2021 season.
Please note that sponsorship deals in football can change regularly, and new deals may have been established since my last update. For the most current information on Millwall's sponsors, it is best to refer to official club sources or reputable news outlets.

That chat gpt thing is only has good as what is on the internet no doubt with all the liberal bile on the internet if you ask it about Millwall it will be all about violence and under cover plod talking about how he fought 1000 opposition supporters all by himself

Members online