Things that made me smile

VassalsWall

I know the season hasn’t yet finished but have found myself looking back and coming up with a few moments that still make me smile. A few for me:
  • Away day at Birmingham when there was a chant from us of “Gary Rowett, your football’s OK” just a couple of weeks after the abuse at Norwich;
  • Zian’s ‘tackle’/hand off/assault at Plymouth to win the ball and cross for Sav’s goal
  • Bomber coming onto the pitch before the start at Southampton to gee up the away fans – and what a response
  • Towards the end of the Southampton game when we were running down the clock and Sav and Honeyman took the ball into the corner – there was no way Soton players were ever going to get the ball and no one better at denying them it.
The dignity the club, the staff, players and fans showed at the time of Mr Berylson’s death and subsequently will stay with me but is not really part of this thread.

Nor have I spent time thinking about the crap re GR’s departure, JE etc. Might have been different if we’d gone down. Instead can enjoy the last couple of weeks as the season winds down.