The mighty Lions V West Brom- Friday 1pm Kick off.

Today's performance epitomises " The Millwall way" type of football that the fans scream for. They got stuck in, hunted in packs and stopped them playing that's all I've heard our fans ask for in over 50 years. We lack a number 9 but have to make do. Where some supporters think this fantasy football is going to come from is beyond me.

This, and then some!

As I don't get over often, I can really see the difference in confidence that NH has brought to the boys. Playing as a team, and for each other, everyone puts in a shift. A lot of good movement today, good passing and very little wasted hoof balls.
Going by today's display, I think we'll be safe this season, and we could do worse than keeping NH for at least another season.
The sun shone, the boys shone, ( but Sav especially ), I sang and shouted until I was hoarse, we got another point - no thanks to the ref again, and there were plenty of beautiful women in London today.
What more could a young and devilishly handsome Ulster man want?

As I don't get over often, I can really see the difference in confidence that NH has brought to the boys. Playing as a team, and for each other, everyone puts in a shift. A lot of good movement today, good passing and very little wasted hoof balls.
Going by today's display, I think we'll be safe this season, and we could do worse than keeping NH for at least another season.
The sun shone, the boys shone, ( but Sav especially ), I sang and shouted until I was hoarse, we got another point - no thanks to the ref again, and there were plenty of beautiful women in London today.
What more could a young and devilishly handsome Ulster man want?

I think we'll leave your last question there, thank you.

Reading the WBA forum, the most commonly used word about us was 'organized'. I know nothing about football tactics, but what Harris was achieved in such a short time is remarkable. He likes to pretend that it's all about motivating, but I don't think he's being totally honest! After all, if motivation was all that was required, he could just choose eleven of us. We would be f*cking up for it, but we would also be f*cking useless!

Reading the WBA forum, the most commonly used word about us was 'organized'. I know nothing about football tactics, but what Harris was achieved in such a short time is remarkable. He likes to pretend that it's all about motivating, but I don't think he's being totally honest! After all, if motivation was all that was required, he could just choose eleven of us. We would be f*cking up for it, but we would also be f*cking useless!
Same. I'm tactically clueless as well, but the difference in seeing the lads play with a new found confidence, is evident.
Yes, I'd most definitely be useless......but probably the most "handsomest" on the pitch. 😉

Same. I'm tactically clueless as well, but the difference in seeing the lads play with a new found confidence, is evident.
Yes, I'd most definitely be useless......but probably the most "handsomest" on the pitch. 😉

I understand that NH has legendary status around the club, but I wonder whether it's his tactical instructions that have given the players confidence. They now know what they're expected to do, and what they're asked to do is within their capablities.

Marks Nan is on our books though. Dangerous number 9.