Swansea v Millwall match thread

Sky Highlights: Looks like a very dodgy tackle on Flemming may have lead to the Tanganga confrontation that resulted in the sending offs.
Harris pissed with the red.

Harris pissed with the red.
The great thing for me it it shows passion and aggression which are absolute musts. Also, once gain, Honeyman, Danny Mac and Longman ran to get involved. I love seeing that and it's not the first time all three have done that. All proper Millwall type players. We've been far too soft over the last few years.

The great thing for me it it shows passion and aggression which are absolute musts. Also, once gain, Honeyman, Danny Mac and Longman ran to get involved. I love seeing that and it's not the first time all three have done that. All proper Millwall type players. We've been far too soft over the last few years.
👍 👊

Abit concerning regarding Nisbet, after his initial change of mind about signing for us I wonder whether he is mentally strong enough to get his head down, graft and earn his place in the starting line up?
I think he has the ability but not sure about the rest.
Harris not interested in Obafemi.

Nor am I.

Yes, definitely need a bit of aggression in the Championship. A Millwall side is always better with attitude.

Big screen at the Liberty Stadium kept showing advert for Shirgar Welsh butter. Wanted to buy some to take home but couldn't find any in the shops

1714983133085.png

Sky Highlights: Looks like a very dodgy tackle on Flemming may have lead to the Tanganga confrontation that resulted in the sending offs.
Looking on the highlights, can see Tang standing there and Yates pushes him in the back. Tang looks to react but only in a way that was probably a quiet word or, at worse, a yellow. It's Yates that ups the ante and swings the punch and just him that should have seen red.

Another that should have been a red was one of theirs on Danny Mac a few minutes later. Danny stepped across him when he was trying to break bringing both of them down. Yellow for Danny which he would have expected but theirs appeared to punch Danny a couple of times when he was on the deck only getting a yellow. Should have been a red for violent conduct. In fact, a double red for a cowardly attack when Danny was in no position to defend himself.

Looking on the highlights, can see Tang standing there and Yates pushes him in the back. Tang looks to react but only in a way that was probably a quiet word or, at worse, a yellow. It's Yates that ups the ante and swings the punch and just him that should have seen red.

Another that should have been a red was one of theirs on Danny Mac a few minutes later. Danny stepped across him when he was trying to break bringing both of them down. Yellow for Danny which he would have expected but theirs appeared to punch Danny a couple of times when he was on the deck only getting a yellow. Should have been a red for violent conduct. In fact, a double red for a cowardly attack when Danny was in no position to defend himself.

I posted earlier on page four, there was also one from their No14 (Tymon) on one of ours out on the touchline just before the final whistle. The fucking dirty bastard went right through him behind his knee, left him grounded and walked away like a coward as if nothing had happened.

The lino flagged but the ref played an advantage then blew the final whistle a few seconds later.

01:38 on the SKY highlights video:

Last edited:
VC pissed with Harris. Ahh poor thing. 😂

VC pissed with Harris. Ahh poor thing. 😂

Kompany says that he "does not want to involve himself in other club's affairs". Well, the easiest way to avoid doing so is to refrain from commenting on other club's affairs.