Sign him up?

Damned if you do and damned if you don’t I suppose. Best the kid goes abroad to play.
Weird fact, “therapist” is spelt the same as “the rapist” without the space in between :shake:
Agree he’ll end up aboard with, because of Saudi Arabia’s appalling human rights and treatment of women record, the Saudi Pro League the most likely destination.

Still being young, he could become a major star there and a multimillionaire in a short space of time.

No matter how good he becomes, can’t see him playing for England again.

Will only go somewhere to a place with no morals and his only way back is to get his head down, grow up and earn back some of the respect he has lost.
Play the victim card like toney currently is and he will miss out on a proper career.

Play the victim card like toney currently is and he will miss out on a proper career.
Strongly disagree about the man with no shins here. No way is he playing the victim card. He was betting on himself to score first in alot of the bets too so didnt do too much wrong. He wasn't guilty of all charges but admitted to them just to speed things up and get it over and done with.

Strongly disagree about the man with no shins here. No way is he playing the victim card. He was betting on himself to score first in alot of the bets too so didnt do too much wrong. He wasn't guilty of all charges but admitted to them just to speed things up and get it over and done with.
Are you his brief? :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I know nothing, me.

He recently did a podcast interview that was put on the radio yesterday, sounded like a pathetic child who refuses to take the blame.
Seems to think their was a conspiracy theory to keep him out of the England squad, I've not one bit of sympathy for the self involved spoilt brat.