Same old millwall

superlion

Everytime you think we're hopeless( sack rowett) ,the same thing happens a couple of wins and we're 3 points behind play offs. If only we were looking like scoring 2 or3 then I wouldn't mind missing out but playing rowett football I m fuming at least go for it...

Yeah it's despite the fact Rowett sets us up with 5 at the back , the players try and played around it an come up with a win.
Everyone is sick of the boring football.

There’s no way with the forward and mid field players we’ve got that we can “go for it” we need to bore teams to death and hit them late when they’ve fallen asleep.

Sick of this conversation we havent got the players to go all out. We have to play to our strengths which is defend first and counter attack with jed.

The amount of times jed broke forward on Tues and had no one able to stay with him showed the lack of pace and fitness the rest of our attacking players possess (until a full rested afobe came on)

We concede a goal almost every match meaning we need 2 or more which we won't often get with the shit we have. We spend fk all on fwds we will never change our ways until we spend money (which is never)

If the players give it their all, as they did against Sheffield Utd., then we should be more than a match for Stoke (regardless of their current league position!)

Unfortunately, this is Millwall and this is Drawett! Professionally, no two games are the same for either. For the players, they’re either brilliant one game, or shit the next! For Drawett, he’s either spot on with his team selection and formation/tactics one game, or it’s a shit team selection and formation/tactics the next! The one word that links them together, and which they both lack, is consistency!

Millwall 2 - 0 Stoke City (if both players and manager come together!

Millwall 0 - 2 Stoke City (if both players and manager have a ‘mare!

If both teams play shit, and both managers fuck it up completely, it’ll probably be a dull, boring, scoreless draw! 🤣

Don’t see problem with 5 at back when defending. The problem we have is that our forwards do not take the minimal chances given to them. If they scored a third of their shots we would never draw 1-1.we just need to be clinical in front of goal. Our 5 at the back don’t hang back in our third of the pitch when attacking Danny Mac Malone, and even Cooper end up attacking sometimes so it’s not a lack of attacking intent. Just don’t take our chances.

After a defeat (or occasionally, maybe two on the trot), at times we seem to go on this run of 5, 6 or 7 games undefeated. Unfortunately, mostly it's draws with a win or two thrown in just to keep us all happy.

Away from home, GR's game plan works fine. He needs to lighten up at home games and pick up more points down The Den.

1-1 today. Stoke are a tough team to beat at the moment.

The thing is, at the start of the seasons nearly everyone says "will be happy for a mid table finish".............how do you think that is achieved ?????????????? its probably achieved by doing what we are doing. win a few, lose a few, draw a few.

They also say "challenging for the play offs would be nice".................isnt that what we are doing ???????

as long as we dont go down, then i am generally happy

Stoke are a tough team to beat at the moment.
Not so good on the road going by there results, they lost at Derby, Sheffield and drew with Preston. You'd like to think the Rowett would want to get one over his old team and go for the win!

I expect Drawett to continue with his defensive set up, especially as Derby have now gone ahead of us in the Draws table, a title I am convinced Drawett is pursuing? 0-0 today on the cards!