Pre match thoughts…

Lionsteele

Difficult one this evening, also following on from Sunday it must become even more confusing for Edwards as he probably feels we did a lot right but major errors cost us again.

For me, I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts with the same team he did on Sunday. The only difference now is, I feel like he might introduce the much needed Leonard & Hutch (if he’s fit enough) in the early stages of the second half, should it play out in a similar way.

I would personally like to see 2 up top now with Emakhu soon to be fit as a back up. With that being said, it would be very harsh to ask Esse to get up to speed, which he has & then pull him out again.

We need wins, but would I take a point now & then 3 on Saturday? Absolutely.

Let’s hope we’re not back here at 10.30pm moaning about another mistake…

I find it is increasingly important not to have too many pre match thoughts.
That way I avoid the inevitable post match disappointment.

Difficult one this evening, also following on from Sunday it must become even more confusing for Edwards as he probably feels we did a lot right but major errors cost us again.

For me, I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts with the same team he did on Sunday. The only difference now is, I feel like he might introduce the much needed Leonard & Hutch (if he’s fit enough) in the early stages of the second half, should it play out in a similar way.

I would personally like to see 2 up top now with Emakhu soon to be fit as a back up. With that being said, it would be very harsh to ask Esse to get up to speed, which he has & then pull him out again.

We need wins, but would I take a point now & then 3 on Saturday? Absolutely.

Let’s hope we’re not back here at 10.30pm moaning about another mistake…
Mistake by one of theirs would be nice. Could we be that lucky?.

Well potentially we could be in the bottom three by Saturday night or only around ten points off the play offs so obviously it’s a huge week, starting tonight