Player Of The Season

Bradshaw for me, after being dubbed a shit Gregory a few years back, he's finally getting the chance to show what he's about after struggling solo.

I hold my hands up, I had my doubts about him. But this season we have created so many more chances and he has benefitted from that and Zian's presence on the pitch and the questions it poses for the opposition. What cannot be questioned is his work-rate. He works phenomenally hard for the team, never ever stops running, is totally unselfish and some of his goals this season have been brilliant finishes.

I hold my hands up, I had my doubts about him. But this season we have created so many more chances and he has benefitted from that and Zian's presence on the pitch and the questions it poses for the opposition. What cannot be questioned is his work-rate. He works phenomenally hard for the team, never ever stops running, is totally unselfish and some of his goals this season have been brilliant finishes.
If our wide men got to the by line and cut the ball back more often I’m sure he would of had 20 by now. You have to respect players like Bradshaw and Cresswell who through tough spells with some fans just knuckle down and get on with it and turn it round.

Never heard him throwing his toys out of the pram, just knuckled down like a tru pro.He must have been frustrated at times .

I went with Zian.
Just think he has contributed not only with goals but how he has impacted players around him. I think Bradshaw has been the best recipient and it was a close call between them two for me.
Cant remember the last time it was tough call between a few players.