Our last five games

Peckham Lion

Staff member
One defeat from the last five played. Two wins, two draws, one loss, three clean sheets, five goals scored. We have a bit of strength in depth with a decent and strong bench to call upon. A point more than we had at the same stage last season from games played. Away form and results are decent we just need to get it right up front, Rowett to be a bit more adventurous and we'll be much better off points wise. All in all i think we're doing well, holding our own in a very tough, competetive and unpredictable division and moving in the right direction.

Coyl

Last edited:
One defeat from the last five played. Two wins, two draws, one loss, three clean sheets, five goals scored. We have a bit of strength in depth with a decent and strong bench to call upon. Away form and results are decent we just need to get it right up front, Rowett to be a bit more adventurous and we'll be much better off points wise. All in all i think we're doing well, holding our own in a very tough, competetive and unpredictable division and moving in the right direction.

Coyl
Good Solid results and bench. just wish we had one more centre-forward with a bit of height and strength up top. Just stay in touch until Jan and get one.

Good Solid results and bench. just wish we had one more centre-forward with a bit of height and strength up top. Just stay in touch until Jan and get one.
Agree. Not sure how much of an impact Nisbet is going to make with us. Fairly sure he's only done 90 minutes once this season. We're getting 60/ 70 minutes out of him when he is available. He does look a threat when he does play but it seems he's being used with caution.

A big target man would go down well, which could then change the tactics, if it’s Not going well, nisbit seems a bit light weight, & would I like to see a tony casscarino for Bradders & nisbit,
dreaming of course

The first half today showed we could move the ball around as good as the rest in this league, unfortunately their manager got wise to their problem and changed his tactics in the second half but Rowett did not counter this move and we luckily escaped with a draw, today also showed our lack of quality when attacking and the dire need for an attacking coach.

The first half today showed we could move the ball around as good as the rest in this league, unfortunately their manager got wise to their problem and changed his tactics in the second half but Rowett did not counter this move and we luckily escaped with a draw, today also showed our lack of quality when attacking and the dire need for an attacking coach.
Spot on.

I was thinking that second half when Emakhu came on. All he needs is a Danny Dichio winning all the flicks to run onto and straight away we have a way of taking the pressure off our defence. Can’t tell you how important a 6f 4 striker would be

One defeat from the last five played. Two wins, two draws, one loss, three clean sheets, five goals scored. We have a bit of strength in depth with a decent and strong bench to call upon. A point more than we had at the same stage last season from games played. Away form and results are decent we just need to get it right up front, Rowett to be a bit more adventurous and we'll be much better off points wise. All in all i think we're doing well, holding our own in a very tough, competetive and unpredictable division and moving in the right direction.

Coyl
Only a point more than this stage last season- I’m frothing, mate- Rowett must go*

A big target man would go down well, which could then change the tactics, if it’s Not going well, nisbit seems a bit light weight, & would I like to see a tony casscarino for Bradders & nisbit,
dreaming of course
Emakhu could be our Jon Goodman. If we have not got height we need speed to give us something different to aid Bradders or Rab.