Norwich train and beer.

Edward Alistair

Whilst ASLEF aren't currently carrying on with their overtime ban on the 20th it might change and if it does, a lot of trains are being cancelled at the moment so anyone going by train might need to get an earlier one if the others are cancelled, leaving you with the problem of not getting there in time for KO.

Breakfasts - If you are there early this upmarket hotel does a great breakfast, not cheap and you'll need to book, bar opens at 10, 25 minute walk to the ground.

Wetherspoons has 3 pubs in Norwich city centre and they all seem to open at 8 on a Sunday, I'm not sure any others will be open early and if they are they'll probably be asking for match ticket to enter.
Queen of Iceni is between station and ground and is home fans only.
The Glass house is next to the Maids Head hotel and a 25 minute walk to the ground.
Bell hotel is near the Castle and around 20 minute to the ground, probably your best bet for a drink.

Enjoy the game.

I’ve got a train getting in at 11.58am. That give me and my boy 2 mins to get to the ground. Now, the last time I looked I’ve not got legs like Usane, so anything to hold up kick off from my fellow fans would be much appreciated.

My biggest fear, is that the last time I turned up late to an away game was Pompey away when we lost 6-1 letting in 2 goals in the first 10 minutes. Never forget turning up and asking the fella next to me what the score was “2-0”
“To us?”
“Fck off”

a bad da at the office. Think ET scored for us 😂

Roads should be quiet when you pull into Norwich, getting a taxi might seem silly when you can see the ground but it will mean you'll see another 5 minutes of the game.

I’ve got a train getting in at 11.58am. That give me and my boy 2 mins to get to the ground. Now, the last time I looked I’ve not got legs like Usane, so anything to hold up kick off from my fellow fans would be much appreciated.

My biggest fear, is that the last time I turned up late to an away game was Pompey away when we lost 6-1 letting in 2 goals in the first 10 minutes. Never forget turning up and asking the fella next to me what the score was “2-0”
“To us?”
“Fck off”

a bad da at the office. Think ET scored for us 😂
Get yourselves to the front of the train when you get into Norwich as it will get you to the ticket barriers quicker but don't get in the way of the driver braking.

Whilst ASLEF aren't currently carrying on with their overtime ban on the 20th it might change and if it does, a lot of trains are being cancelled at the moment so anyone going by train might need to get an earlier one if the others are cancelled, leaving you with the problem of not getting there in time for KO.

Breakfasts - If you are there early this upmarket hotel does a great breakfast, not cheap and you'll need to book, bar opens at 10, 25 minute walk to the ground.

Wetherspoons has 3 pubs in Norwich city centre and they all seem to open at 8 on a Sunday, I'm not sure any others will be open early and if they are they'll probably be asking for match ticket to enter.
Queen of Iceni is between station and ground and is home fans only.
The Glass house is next to the Maids Head hotel and a 25 minute walk to the ground.
Bell hotel is near the Castle and around 20 minute to the ground, probably your best bet for a drink.

Enjoy the game.
Stayed in that hotel a couple of years ago. Was nice and yes did a great breakfast

Real wall would kick the door in, iron out the driver, put your siren on the roof and floor the rattler until there's smoke coming out of the wheels.

or get an uber :car:

Hope you and your boys have a goood day mate!

For anyone needing to park near the ground, they use a large car park near County hall, it can take a long time to get out of but is as cheap as any other in the city centre.
Cheapest in the city centre seems to be Rouen road car park at £6.50 although the road itself contains parking bays with Mon- Sat restrictions which should mean it is free on Sunday, whether they will be coned off or full I can't tell you.
Shopping centre's will be a tenner and the Station car park will be £7.

Rouen road will be a 5 minute walk to the Bell hotel (Wetherspoons), Castle Mall shopping centre is even closer to it, I don't know which other pubs are opening early.

Any one using their motor don't forget roadworks on A12 and A11.
For some very strange reason I've got a good feeling about tomorrow, maybe cos it's early in the season.
COYL fuck em up.
A11 roadworks at Attleborough 15 mins from city. 40 mph for 7 miles, not that bad

Real wall would kick the door in, iron out the driver, put your siren on the roof and floor the rattler until there's smoke coming out of the wheels.

or get an uber :car:

Hope you and your boys have a goood day mate!
He’s been Watford 0-2 , Boro 0-1 and tomorrow Norwich. By my calculations we should win 0-3 or draw 0-0? Either way, I’d be fkin happy!! Milllllll!

Any one using their motor don't forget roadworks on A12 and A11.
For some very strange reason I've got a good feeling about tomorrow, maybe cos it's early in the season.
COYL fuck em up.
Maybe it’s because I’m a Londoner, and I love London Town, maybe it’s because I’m a Londoner and I think of her wherever I go - Oh, I get the funny feeling inside of me just jumping up and down, maybe it’s cos I’m a Londoner and I love London Town (get off me sister!)

Members online