Norton Cuffy interview

Ok I get that about Romeo, but Do think that Danny is a championship defender who will get better. As for Cuffy his played only 1 season in the Championship all be it for 2 different clubs, so no I see no great difference apart from the fact he is an Arsenal player and if he does set the world alight with his talent he won’t be playing for us next season. But Danny will be and if he doesn’t get enough game time it will only harm his development, given that we normally expect players to reach their best years from 26 to 30

He just strikes me as a bit lightweight at the moment mate.. This season alone I've seen a few occasions where he has been pushed aside whilst on the ball, like he wasn't even there! I'm sure a similar scenario happened for one of Norwich's goals.

Don't get me wrong mate, I'd love for one of our own to be smashing it, esp for us... Here's to hoping I'm wrong! haha

BNC is 19 and learning his craft and bound to make mistakes and he states in the interview that "I'll go away and watch my clips back and see what I can do better" and I'm sure he'll be listening to the coaching staff at Millwall and Arsenal (suppose they'll want to know what's going on).

Think he is doing ok and possibly get better in the position he is asked to play, which means Danny Mac will have to pull his finger out if he wants his place back.
Danny Mac is tough and has a good attitude although he does seem to rack up yellow cards for needless challenges and gets caught goal side too often by attackers.
Looks like both still have a lot to learn.