Most plastic English derby

Overseaswall

For me has to be the bin dippers derby they try and build it up but it's so soft unlike
Us v vermin, palace Chelsea yids ect ect
Brum v villa
Swansea Cardiff
Even Ipswich Norwich is worse the the scousers

For me has to be the bin dippers derby they try and build it up but it's so soft unlike
Us v vermin, palace Chelsea yids ect ect
Brum v villa
Swansea Cardiff
Even Ipswich Norwich is worse the the scousers
Told it's got tastier over the years and they now clump each other but they used to team up at times, the wankers. Remember them taking the piss in Manchester when they played some final replay there mid-80s. Did a load of blacks in Moss Side. I was living there at the time.

Told it's got tastier over the years and they now clump each other but they used to team up at times,
It has got less friendlier but they will still team up for certain games. If we went up there every loon from both sides would be out. I know from another CR who i've mentioned to you that they double up. Cunts driving around in motors and hanging out the windows trying to chiv his lot of the pavement.

It has got less friendlier but they will still team up for certain games. If we went up there every loon from both sides would be out. I know from another CR who i've mentioned to you that they double up. Cunts driving around in motors and hanging out the windows trying to chiv his lot of the pavement.
They hate Mancs with a passion especially the red side of Manchester. And it's mutual. I was once in the Gladwys stand as a red on my tod. Not comfortable😁 though I wasn't sussed. Good battle with them Cup QF mid-80s at OT. Respect Everton as a firm much as I detest them. Red scouse were good in the 70s but I haven't rated them for years.