Millwall Tel

Yes mate he is.
Messaged from one of admin saying he thinks our membership is closed at the moment, but Tel is trying to login with his old username etc and still being rejected. Don’t think he is banned
Tell him to change he's password if he can mate. I will have a word the admin and vouch for him and see what happens.

Yes mate he is.
Messaged from one of admin saying he thinks our membership is closed at the moment, but Tel is trying to login with his old username etc and still being rejected. Don’t think he is banned
Right. I've fired off a message to the owner mate and will update this thread if and when i get a response.

Cheers.

Have had a word mate. It's getting sorted for him. Will give you a shout once it's done.
Any news mate on this ? I know you’re under the weather at the moment so obviously not a priority. But please pull your finger out;)

Seriously how you feeling , any improvement ?

Any news mate on this ?
I did raise it with the big chief and vouched for Tel in that he'lll behave himself. I will give the fella that deals with this stuff a nudge. I do know the geezers got a lot on his own plate at the moment so haven't pursued it.

Seriously how you feeling , any improvement ?
Like shit and no not yet but that will come mate. I'm a stubborn cunt which is keeping me upbeat and strong.

Peckham, what’s the crack is it covid?????

I’ve had it twice and it completely knocked me out for a while ........... keep your pecker up boss man