Millwall lad doing fundraiser.

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Have been asked to share this with you bunch of generous people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you probably know or have heard of Alex Russell, he is covering for Shona as SLO at present, and is also assistant kitman to the Wisson's. He also is managing the Lionesses at the moment after they parted with their manager. Another Lurch with a million jobs at the club but just not a c***!

He is fundraising for the Movember charity who support a number of Men's Health initiatives across Mental Health, Prostrate & Testicular Cancer, and completing a challenge of walking, running and cycling 60km across the month to acknowledge the 60 male suicides each hour worldwide.

As part of his fundraising he is raffling a signed Duncan Watmore signed shirt from last season on Raffall. Tickets are £2.50 each and the link is

raffall.com

Click here Enter Raffle to Win D. Watmore Signed Shirt hosted by Alex Russell

Please purchase tickets for a chance to win a match issued & signed Duncan Watmore Home 2022/23 Millwall shirt. I am raising money to put towards my Movember fundraiser, I am completing a challenge of walking, running and cycling 60km across the month for the 60 male suicides each hour...

raffall.com
raffall.com

If you would prefer to donate direct to his Movember page the link is https://uk.movember.com/donate/details?memberId=14525116#amount

The winner will also have to chance to meet Duncan the ground before a game to collect their prize.

He is a good lad and been around the club for years working in the shop, his mum worked in there too for a long time. If you can support him please do, I know he has been super helpful to many people and really helped with the fans game also.