Millwall and the ERG

STWall

From the GuardiaAs a Millwall season ticket holder, I am supposed not to care that no one likes us. However, for Rory Stewart to compare Millwall fans to the European Research Group was an insult too far (Politics on the Edge by Rory Stewart – a ringside seat for mayhem, 20 September). Most of us at the Den are aware of the difference between right and wrong. And some of us are even members of book clubs.
Peter Ramage
London

From the GuardiaAs a Millwall season ticket holder, I am supposed not to care that no one likes us. However, for Rory Stewart to compare Millwall fans to the European Research Group was an insult too far (Politics on the Edge by Rory Stewart – a ringside seat for mayhem, 20 September). Most of us at the Den are aware of the difference between right and wrong. And some of us are even members of book clubs.
Peter Ramage
London
Geezer looks like a heroin addict, short arse mouthy cunt!!

A genteel lady at the HQ of a major bank where I teach singing told me her hiking club met up at the Blue and how uncouth it was. Had my revenge a week ago. Got locked in there and as I was in a hurry to get to the Rotherham game, tried to vault the perspex screen erected on the security desk bringing the whole lot crashing down. All apparently on video and my student was shown a screenshot by security of the great escape. Think I cracked a rib as well as the screen😐