Message to Joe Edwards.

They are probably discussing his severance pay now and how to make it look amicable. Feel sorry for Edwards to be honest, must be hard to try and bring a change of style to players when you have never played at a high level and it was a daft idea to start with. That Director of Football crap needs to be dropped as well or we get an actual football person into that role, I mean what help or advice is he able to offer Joe? Always thought DOF was a way to remove a club legend from the managerial hot seat by moving him upstairs not a job for your self serving and self promoting mate.

Everyone is slating Edwards and I fully get that but who in their right mind at the club thought we should change our entire footballing approach mid season.
When Rowett left we had 15 points from 11 games,were mid-table and had a cushion of, I think, 8 points to the third relegation spot. I guess - no more than that - the powers that be thought there was little chance of us making the p/o but, at the same time, even less chance of us going down. Therefore, I suppose that they reasoned that it was as good as a time for radical change to take place. Sadly, their calculations look like they might have been wrong.

Personally, I thought it a "bold" and "interesting" appointment.🤔

Don't t blame you geez for accepting the job as your first go at managing a men's or womens football team. I blame the people who put you in this unwinnable position so far out of your depth. I'm sure you are a decent person but please, for the sake of MFC, please resign and give us a chance of staying up in the Championship. MFC might mean nothing to you, but it means everything to us. Please leave now with half a chance of staying up. Don't make yourself Millwall fans public enemy number 1 by being stubborn and relegating us just so you get your pay off. This football club is the beating heart of our community
The Southampton game is a free hit no one is expecting anything from the game, Maybe the axe will fall after we get hammered.

Last edited:
Spot on, it beggars belief. If we go down (tongue in cheek) I cannot see us coming back up anytime soon. Less revenue and we’re not a rich club.
Disagree. That division has none of the big clubs left. At one point, Leeds, Ipswich, Sunderland, Boro, both Sheffields, Brentford, Coventry etc etc were all a part of it. Now it’s Derby, Bolton and Wigan.

If we go down, we come straight back up.

Disagree. That division has none of the big clubs left. At one point, Leeds, Ipswich, Sunderland, Boro, both Sheffields, Brentford, Coventry etc etc were all a part of it. Now it’s Derby, Bolton and Wigan.

Problem is with what players, we wouldn't be allowed anywhere near close to what our wage bill is now.
Untried youngsters and a couple of older players that are willing to take a pay cut, it has taken 7 years to slowly get this squad together and if we stay up it has the chance to be improved again.
It all goes out the window if Edwards stays and doesn't find a plan B or C or D..............

We have Obefami back available for Southampton, give him a go with Eidamo.
This is definitely the way forward, with Flemming in the 10 (he is wasted out wide) a midfield 3 with energy Mitchell-De Norre-Honeyman and a back four with pace, Danny-Leonard- Tanga- Beotang.

Norwich too

Sounds good to me
We are far to easy to defend against, we have zero pace and not much creativity.

This team has both, loads of pace loads of energy, I would tell Flemming to play from the edge of the centre circle to the edge of the opposition box with in the width of the box!