Lower Tier Only Sat

Lionwolf

Bit of a p#ss take if it’s pouring with rain like it was last year against Sheff Utd. Get absolutely soaked if you want to watch the football. Would be better off opening up one whole side upper and lower and having another on stand by. I know costs are involved but have a bit of respect for the fans surely.

Bit of a p#ss take if it’s pouring with rain like it was last year against Sheff Utd. Get absolutely soaked if you want to watch the football. Would be better off opening up one whole side upper and lower and having another on stand by. I know costs are involved but have a bit of respect for the fans surely.
That being said. It will be absolutely dead down there.

West Upper open

When I booked my ticket online it reserved my Season Ticket seat in the Barry Kitchener Upper Tier🤔

Millwall take on Leicester City in the Emirates FA Cup Third Round on Saturday 6th January (kick-off 12.30pm) - and tickets are now on general sale.​

The Barry Kitchener, Dockers Lower and Cold Blow Lane Lower are the only areas open for this game.

Season ticket holder's own seats are priced at £15 adults, £10 over 63s, £10 18-21s, £6 under 18s, and £5 under 16s.

Any extra tickets purchased/general sale tickets will be priced at £20 adults, £15 over 63s, £15 18-21s, £8 under 18s and £6 under 16s.

Season ticket holders in the Barry Kitchener, Dockers Lower and Cold Blow Land Lower have up until 9.30am on Tuesday 19th December to claim their usual seat.

Tickets in Blocks 27, 28, 29 and 30 will be available to anyone who has an account on the ticket system ONLY. No general sales within this area.

So if they opened CBL Upper I could get a ticket for my usual seat in Block 11 for £10.
But as the club are not opening CBL Upper it will cost me £15 to sit somewhere else.
The trains are also not running normally for me so I would have a 160 mile round trip to drive.
Thanks MFC for supporting a loyal season ticket holder of many years but……No thanks on this occasion.

So if they opened CBL Upper I could get a ticket for my usual seat in Block 11 for £10.
But as the club are not opening CBL Upper it will cost me £15 to sit somewhere else.
The trains are also not running normally for me so I would have a 160 mile round trip to drive.
Thanks MFC for supporting a loyal season ticket holder of many years but……No thanks on this occasion.
I bought a ticket in CBL lower and paid £10. I think you can buy a ticket for £10 anywhere as a season ticket holder and being over 63.

I bought a ticket in CBL lower and paid £10. I think you can buy a ticket for £10 anywhere as a season ticket holder and being over 63.
Tried it yesterday online Secondwave and it was priced at £15

Just been back on the ticket site and still priced at £15. Only when I went to final stage of payment did it indicate a £5 discount. This is going to cost the club and cause confusion.

Last edited:
Tried it yesterday online Secondwave and it was priced at £15

Just been back on the ticket site and still priced at £15. Only when I went to final stage of payment did it indicate a £5 discount. This is going to cost the club and cause confusion.
I went to the ground as I had to go to a couple of other places. I didn’t travel your distance, but had to drive through Bromley, Lewisham and Southwark. 30 mph Bromley, 20 mph Lewisham & Southwark. Old Kent Road 20 mph!!!. Even taking shortcuts etc still took nearly 2 hours to travel in total 20 miles.

I hope its not you upsetting the stewards in my block :wagging:

I went to the ground as I had to go to a couple of other places. I didn’t travel your distance, but had to drive through Bromley, Lewisham and Southwark. 30 mph Bromley, 20 mph Lewisham & Southwark. Old Kent Road 20 mph!!!. Even taking shortcuts etc still took nearly 2 hours to travel in total 20 miles.
It takes 4 of us by car 2 hours and that's from Herne Bay

Not sure the club got the logistics right today 🤔

I arrived in Zampa Road 12:15 and joined the back of the queue to enter by the railway bridge.

Despite all 5 turnstiles being open took 20 minutes to get into the ground and missed the first 5 minutes, albeit not helped by the occasional liberty taker jumping the queue 😞