Longman

STWall

He divides opinion on here and for me he's good if played in the right position - right wingback. However, he's a utility player and always gives 100% no matter what position he's asked play in and isn't that what we ask of Wall players? He's not afraid to shoot from distance; can dribble and cross the ball. Let's support him for that and not dig him out on here or at the Den for what he can't do. I'd like him to sign permanently.

“When I’m playing wing-back I am more attacking minded, although I can do a job going backwards as well.”

Well not when you got skinned at Ipswich mate :wagging:
Drifts in and out of games, not sure about his body language, not a bad player but if Hull didn’t want him why would he be good enough for Millwall?
Another one looking for a contract and then what? But really hope I’m wrong of course

Have to admit I was all for Longman and Campbell to be sent back to their respective clubs this month, but recently Longman has played better, and is one of the few players in the first 11 who wants to take on players and have a shot at goal from distance (which I think Joe should encourage more of.)

Still think Campbell should go back, especially as it would free up another loan spot for Joe to use.

He divides opinion on here and for me he's good if played in the right position - right wingback. However, he's a utility player and always gives 100% no matter what position he's asked play in and isn't that what we ask of Wall players? He's not afraid to shoot from distance; can dribble and cross the ball. Let's support him for that and not dig him out on here or at the Den for what he can't do. I'd like him to sign permanently.
You need a couple of utility players in the squad. He is attack minded in the final third and will take players on. I like his attitude and think he is a player who could turn a draw into a win.