Limited amount of tickets remaining for Plymouth home game

Not bad for a game where there's nothing to play for and against an opponent with limited appeal.
I think it is a chance to thank NH and the players for their efforts of the last 2 months and lifting the deep depression we had all descended into.
I cannot remember feeling so bleak as when I left the Den after losing to Sheffield Wed.
I just could not speak, I felt numb. I could not think of one single positive thought about what I had just witnessed.
I tried all the usual excuses to cheer myself up, such as...
The ref was a C***
Their keeper played a blinder
We were so unlucky
It was a great game and we narrowly lost
The players gave everything and just lost out

None of the above applied in relation to that game, none.
The only thing I could think of was "we were so shit".

I know for sure that no other Millwall fan could have thought otherwise.
It wasn't plain sailing (3 defeats in Yorkshire) but somehow, NH and the players transformed our season over 11 games.
THAT is why Saturday is a sell out, and deservedly so.

I think it is a chance to thank NH and the players for their efforts of the last 2 months and lifting the deep depression we had all descended into.
I cannot remember feeling so bleak as when I left the Den after losing to Sheffield Wed.
I just could not speak, I felt numb. I could not think of one single positive thought about what I had just witnessed.
The ref was a C***
We were so unlucky

It wasn't plain sailing (3 defeats in Yorkshire) but somehow, NH and the players transformed our season over 11 games.

100% agree I left that game thinking we were down and had never witnessed such a run of meek lack of courage performances at the Den.

I would never like to sit through that prolonged period of getting turned over nearly every home game this season before the arrival of Super Neil Harris

I am willing to read and listen to the Harris doubters forever to not be subjected to that period again as I go to the Den now fearing no foe and long may it continue

The ref was a C***
We were so unlucky

Fortunate that you managed to overcome your malaise and do some, what was it, energising?

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online