Kicked off in France today

They should have given the EU Army a run out (the EU boasted a while back that they wanted to show Russia they meant business) looks like this was a good opportunity for them to bash some football fans heads and get some match fitness in.

Imagine what the headlines would say if it was us! There would be calls for the ground to be shut, a fine of enormous magnitude plus a threat of expulsion from the league if it ever happened again. But….as KJ often said….mud sticks.
I didn’t see any trouble at Vicarage Road on Saturday or any reports of arrests. I did speak to a couple of coppers at Watford Junction station and asked them if they expected any grief. They both said that they didn’t and we’re just there in case something did kick off. I posted earlier that it is a long time since I have been in such a loud Millwall away crowd. I don’t get to many away games and when I do they are usually within an hour of London. The last one I recall which matched the crowd noise from Saturday was the play off final at Wembley in 2017. Won’t forget that in a hurry!