Just seen this on Twitter

buster35

Bethany Warren

@bethanywarren13

·
15h

Millwall Fans - I need your help. A very close family friend and lifelong Lion, Ted Ayres, lost his battle with cancer this week. He was 59. At the 59th minute of the Peterborough game, can we get a minutes applause going for him? It would mean the world to us and his family
🦁
💙

Our mate, he’d sit in the dockers lower (block 47) with us, terrible hand of cards he was dealt, a lovely, genuine man who’d help anyone if he could, Millwall was in his blood like the rest of his family out of shadwell, I’d love to see an applause for him at the Peterborough game, he’d have loved that .

Our mate, he’d sit in the dockers lower (block 47) with us, terrible hand of cards he was dealt, a lovely, genuine man who’d help anyone if he could, Millwall was in his blood like the rest of his family out of shadwell, I’d love to see an applause for him at the Peterborough game, he’d have loved that .
Was he Johnny and Jamie's uncle, If so I met in a box at Millwall, He was quite high up in a building company.

He was their cousin, your bang on re the building company mate, that’s him ..
Sorry to hear that he passed away, He put a lot of work my nephew's way who went onto become a multi millionaire, My Nephew put a lot of work my company's way, So I suppose I owe Ted a debt of gratitude.

Bethany so sD to hear off his death . May he Rest in Peace. Give the club a call. They could put it up on the big screen which would help.

Whereabouts in Shadwell?