Just back Watford

HappyLion

FFF That.

Dont rate our loanee forward. Really does not want to fight for the ball and was blowing out his ass on 60 minutes.

FFF That.

Dont rate our loanee forward. Really does not want to fight for the ball and was blowing out his ass on 60 minutes.
I’m reserving judgement on him at the moment. Someone said on here his brother was in the crowd recently and he’s been unwell and by the sound of it was not playing much if at all when we got him in. Harris expects a shift and if he don’t put it in he won’t be played.

I’m reserving judgement on him at the moment. Someone said on here his brother was in the crowd recently and he’s been unwell and by the sound of it was not playing much if at all when we got him in. Harris expects a shift and if he don’t put it in he won’t be played.
We need to play to his strengths. That means finding him with good long pass over the top for him to outpace the defender. However that means someone with vision and accuracy.

We need to play to his strengths. That means finding him with good long pass over the top for him to outpace the defender. However that means someone with vision and accuracy.
Tanga nearly played an excellent long ball to him today, only once he went long, just about headed out by their cb, fucking close as Oba would've been properly through 1v1.. and i feel we would have seen what hes all about. All ifs and buts. My only gripe with him is that he looks a bit lacklustre and has a cant be arsed attitude. However, as someone else has said, Harris would certainly know best in this situation, and if he didnt like what he saw then he wouldnt be starting. Something must be clicking in training, or somewhere else, for him to start over Emakhu. We have to trust Harris... so far so good.

I actually thought he looked a lot sharper today than before. Obviously looked leggy towards the end but the way we play is not the way he probably is used to playing.

In his interview, he said that Dmac spoke to him & said he would enjoy the football Edward’s is playing and that’s why he signed.

This is a different game completely, especially when you are not fit.

To solve this problem I'd go with:

Sarkic
Danny, Tango, Cooper, Bryan
Honeyman, Leonard, Saville
De Norre, Flemming
Obafemi
I wouldn't change the back four, kept a decent clean sheet. We need Mitchell to do the donkey work but otherwise, your suggested 11 is probably the best/most solid team available.

We keep getting decent crowds despite the performance!
Attendance:17,847
The amount of overseas fans attending is unbelievable. Considering how poorly we have run the club shop over the years someone is doing something right as far as the ticketing goes.