Just Back v Rovers on MTV

There were actually 3 errors before Danny's. Saville gave the ball away, Tango dived in and missed completely and then Leonard overplayed instead of clearing.
Sav did give the ball away but we regained possession and were in the second phase of play where Leonard passed to Danny and tried to pass to Cooper.

You’re right mate. I don’t normally dig players out and challenge those that do like you have done. I’d had a bit to drink and vented my anger and disappointment about our Danny Boy. Sorry. 😔
You don't need to apologise to me mate. Most of us are on here venting each week, especially after a few sherberts (including me). I just decided that I would be a happier person if I start being positive about everything. Therefore you won't find me moaning about players and manager and I'll defend them to the hilt. Its what made us the together, orrible bunch we are. The Den needs to get behind all of our players, no matter what fck ups they make. We asked for 100% effort and NH has got it out of the players straight away. All of our players other than a few of the youngsters have performed (at different times) brilliantly in the Championship against some very good teams, so I don't buy into that half the team are div 1 players. We have a decent championship squad, with a handful of injuries - just like anyone else and we should be able to get ourselves out of this mess.

Birmingham on Saturday will be a war of attrition against a side fighting for their lives. Again, it wont be pretty, but we have to get behind the lads and be the 12th and 13th man.

If we go down, it could be a spiral to the unthinkable, so these games coming up are huge for our club, arguably bigger than a run at the play offs - due to the penalties of going down to Div 1.

COYRRGSLJL!

Danny will get slated and not reappear on Saturday!
Blackburn boss John Eustace:

"It wasn't a classic but again the lads have shown fantastic character and togetherness, to come from a goal behind against a difficult opponent.

"I was pleased with the reaction. We dominated possession without really testing their keeper, but we worked hard and stuck together and it was a good point in the end.

"The boys since I've come in have been fantastic. We're playing players who have come back from long injuries and they are running through brick walls for us. They are leggy and tired but they are fully committed to the cause.

"There's a lot of teams from around 10th spot down that can be involved in the relegation fight and it's just vital we keep believing in what we're doing."

Millwall manager Neil Harris:

"We're really pleased with the points total of seven from three games. The glass is definitely half full and there are lots of positives that I've learned today."

"Danny is disappointed but he will stand up and take responsibility and there were other things we didn't do well in the build-up to the goal, so there is no individual blame culture.

"The big thing for me is that we came off and we gave a really poor goal away but the players all mentioned that it was a really good point for us tonight."