Just Back v Preston

I don't think Vogl is that hot at defending either, but compared with Burke he's Claude Makélélé!
I think his work rate and willingness to defend are Voglsammer's best attributes, covers Murray a hell of a lot, just think he doesn’t offer much going forward, be interesting seeing him with Malone who is a better full back than Murray.

I did make a special point on checking out Bob Marley’s lookalike and also the 17 who looked a tough ombré. I had no trouble recognising the plonker Parrott and I also looked up the other striker Cannon who was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread but he was nothing special. Nevertheless it was a big big win and after Blackburn’s dull draw against Hull we are definitely in the box seat. Let’s hope we can keep it going against Brum on Tuesday. COYL

In my opinion Vogl weak at defending too. Also can only cross at one speed, bloody fast.
Its a shame he doesn't give it a similar whack when in front of goal. Thought the lad was gonna be a star atfer his little cameo at Wigan early doors. Hasn't quite hit the heights, but glad he's with us. 2nd seasons a charm. 👍

Posted elsewhere, I thought Danny was appalling today. He's becoming a defensive liability (replicating the mistake that lead to Huddersfield's winner and too rash) and creating nothing going forward. I can't see GR dropping him but I feel it in my water that he's got another big mistake that's going to cost us :shake:

I'd be tempted to throw Shacks in as RB or, perhaps, Billy who's another liability in midfield :slap:

Thought Saville was magnificent (not a word I've used too often about Millwall players) and if it hadn't been for him it could easily been a very difference result. :bow:
If I can see Danny’s mistake coming why can’t GR🤷‍♂️