Just Back v Hull

I think Danny drew the short straw yesterday, after have an excellent game against Plymouth playing in a 5. Was left high and dry in a 4. Having Lenny back in the 5 in the second half made a big difference.
If we play with a flat 4 then the midfielders need to support the defence more.
What happens when Hutch is fit again? I think Lenny should keep his place

I think Danny drew the short straw yesterday, after have an excellent game against Plymouth playing in a 5. Was left high and dry in a 4. Having Lenny back in the 5 in the second half made a big difference.
If we play with a flat 4 then the midfielders need to support the defence more.
What happens when Hutch is fit again? I think Lenny should keep his place
I think Lenny and Wes should keep their places.

Harding was superb, as was Casper. First half we were awful, second half was really good. Had a beer with some Hull lads after the game and they were saying only only one team in it second half. Good game and s good point
What do you mean had a beer with some Hull lads?, You should have stabbed them unless Women and Children were present.

Decent game a good second half performance and a fair result.

It took them ten minutes or so to get back into their stride. They pushed the ball around nicely but never really created a threat. The left winger looked lively and the 20 up front was giving Cooper a run for his money. They kept pushing the ball wide left but it never created a threat. It was time for something new. They spotted Danny slightly asleep, hit a long ball into the inside left position here their bloke was free. He took it in his stride, knocked it forward ten yards and hit it cleanly past Bart for 1-1.
Not sure they are fair odds!