Just back ( short version)

Phlion54

A well deserved win and the team were 200% better then Saturdays , jeds goal was a bit of payback for the goal forest scored against us & the tv does not give full justice for the fingertip save by Bart in the first half......poor penalty and Malone was rightly blasted by his team mates & the obnoxious Sharp scored...2nd half was pretty even until the sending off ( did the same in the first half)...another Bart wonder save kept us in the hunt until the last minutes when cooper scored.....should have added to this when we had a breakaway 3-1 but jed managed to run oofside.....shocking really.
Leonard for me was my MoM ...was really up for it.....Bradshaw run all game but really produced nothing .....Ojo was Ono....looked a bit clueless & pulling out of challages ...Bennett looked good for his cameo role at the end and the 400+ diehards sung all night...great win , great night

A well deserved win and the team were 200% better then Saturdays , jeds goal was a bit of payback for the goal forest scored against us & the tv does not give full justice for the fingertip save by Bart in the first half......poor penalty and Malone was rightly blasted by his team mates & the obnoxious Sharp scored...2nd half was pretty even until the sending off ( did the same in the first half)...another Bart wonder save kept us in the hunt until the last minutes when cooper scored.....should have added to this when we had a breakaway 3-1 but jed managed to run oofside.....shocking really.
Leonard for me was my MoM ...was really up for it.....Bradshaw run all game but really produced nothing .....Ojo was Ono....looked a bit clueless & pulling out of challages ...Bennett looked good for his cameo role at the end and the 400+ diehards sung all night...great win , great night
Great result but more importantly a great return for the bods that went up there and made sure everyone knew. Its these rare games when a result against all odds makes all the other journeys worthwhile :clap::clap:

A great result, but I thought we were very fortunate to win considering they were down to 10 men.

Our team were looking for the long ball against 10 men until the two substitutions, which thanks to Rowett, were at least 10 minutes late.

If it wasn’t for Bart’s great saves and a wonder goal we would be calling for Rowett’s head.

I was sat with my Sheff Utd mates in their stand last night. Interesting to hear how much they rated us. They thought our defence looked unbeatable and our passing and movement was different class to theirs.

I was sat with my Sheff Utd mates in their stand last night. Interesting to hear how much they rated us. They thought our defence looked unbeatable and our passing and movement was different class to theirs.
Bet they didnt go Saturday ;)

Just read the cheat who sent off comments....said " he felt some contact" so it made him dive 3 ft to the ground.....Just a cheat trying to convince people he Is not.....just watch video incident & the one in the first half. Cheat

At the time I though Malone had definitely fouled for their penalty. However looking at the highlights on the Sheffield youtube channel they show it up close, I'm not so convinced now. (The clip should start just before the incident).

i wd live to think it. but the sky/official highlights on you tube shows Coops all over the place...he scored a blinder but will keep costing us
When he got the ball outside the box i said to my mate trust him to get it there we need a striker on it to score

:slap::whist:

At the time I though Malone had definitely fouled for their penalty. However looking at the highlights on the Sheffield youtube channel they show it up close, I'm not so convinced now. (The clip should start just before the incident).

Both cheating fuckers.
What a goal from Coops, from behind 😲
And how did Mcgoldrick and Bennett miss their chances.

Penalty decision harsh, even debatable.

Cooper’s strike excellent but he still looks decidedly vulnerable. It can’t all be down to his shoulder. I wonder if there’s another problem we don’t know about.

A great result, but I thought we were very fortunate to win considering they were down to 10 men.

Our team were looking for the long ball against 10 men until the two substitutions, which thanks to Rowett, were at least 10 minutes late.

If it wasn’t for Bart’s great saves and a wonder goal we would be calling for Rowett’s head.
We are so fickle 😉

Great goal by Cooper but he’s defending is becoming a real concern. Is he injured or unfit as he seems very slow to react.

Staff online

Members online