Jed Wallace Superhero

onlyagame

You might have read about Jed’s obsession with Superhero films (you’ll have to Google it) which led to his goal celebration last night (that I didn’t actually notice)
By coincidence they’ve been filming the new “Marvel” film in Mottingham (foxes fields) and Elmstead Lane this week. I’ve no idea why I’m telling you all this other than to say firstly avoid the traffic & secondly can someone get Jed a cameo part in it? I’m out of my depth here but apparently someone called Samuel L Jackson is in it

You might have read about Jed’s obsession with Superhero films (you’ll have to Google it) which led to his goal celebration last night (that I didn’t actually notice)
By coincidence they’ve been filming the new “Marvel” film in Mottingham (foxes fields) and Elmstead Lane this week. I’ve no idea why I’m telling you all this other than to say firstly avoid the traffic & secondly can someone get Jed a cameo part in it? I’m out of my depth here but apparently someone called Samuel L Jackson is in it
Are they filming it in "Marvels Lane?"

If it's being filmed in Mottingham be no shortage for Batman,s sidekick ....quite used to robbing down there !!!!!

Be interesting to see how a mob with likes of batmam, superman etc would do againt us lot on Ilderton Road after a 0-3 defeat. I assume that the Joker and other super villains would be on ourside???