Is This a Wind Up from NAD?

Why would you tell players they are going to be sacked in a few weeks before the season has even ended? It’s not great for motivation & I’m sure Ollie Burke’s Essex bird won’t be happy. She’ll have to swap Paris for Clacton

Makes me think though why are players in the championship so eager to get promoted?? The team that goes up spends shit loads on new players and the players who got the club there are left on the side lines,loaned out or sold

Ridiculous article, the only bit that makes sense is we would need a new keeper, 2 full backs, 2 central defenders, 2 central midfielders, 2 “wide players” (not Brian Dear) and 2 strikers 😉

Yeah it's a wind up. First paragraph.

but we thought it would be fun to imagine a summer transfer window with the Lions preparing for the top flig

Why would you tell players they are going to be sacked in a few weeks before the season has even ended? It’s not great for motivation & I’m sure Ollie Burke’s Essex bird won’t be happy. She’ll have to swap Paris for Clacton
You're right.

This might only be a bit of fun but imo it's totally misguided. Not sure many of the current squad (especially Bennett and Evans) will see the funny side of things.