Hutch?

We might still need Hutch if we don't get Tango. Maybe Harding was signed as cover for this sort of scenario.
We are in credit with Arsenal and a few other premier sides. We should have no problem getting another future premier centre half on a season loan. Ballard, Cresswell and Tango have all improved and benefited whilst with us and i can't see no reason why we can't continue using the loan market. It benefits clubs like us cause we'd never be able to afford these players wages

. I'd be surprised if Hutchinson gets another season given his injuries and age. If it was to be his tenth year then maybe they'd keep him on a lesser wage so he got his testimonial but he's two year off of that. Time will tell!

Personally think Harris will start him on Saturday. Would've thought he'd offer him some kind of contract if Tanganga goes and doesn't come back. Leaves us with Cooper and Harding? For next season. If Hutch isn't being offered a contract you'd like to think harris knows what he's doing and someone is already lines up on a pre contract or something similar.

Edit to say f*ck, alot have said the same as me! Must read whole threads before replying!!
I thought Wes Harding played well when he came into the side and looked our best CD until his last few games under Edwards when he made several mistakes.

My gut-feeling is if Tango doesn’t join and Hutch goes Harding can do a decent job for us.

Last edited:
Personally think Harris will start him on Saturday. Would've thought he'd offer him some kind of contract if Tanganga goes and doesn't come back. Leaves us with Cooper and Harding? For next season. If Hutch isn't being offered a contract you'd like to think harris knows what he's doing and someone is already lines up on a pre contract or something similar.

Edit to say f*ck, alot have said the same as me! Must read whole threads before replying!!
Remember Alex Mitchell will return in the summer after a good season at Lincoln.