GR on ifollow

The same thought crossed my mind. I can only assume that he has decided that he doesn’t particularly enjoy these interviews and he is not very photogenic. Or maybe it is more practical and that after the game is over he says a few words about the game to the media and then jumps in his car and drives back to the Midlands.

‘not very photogenic’
:rofl:
Very diplomatic of you, Silver, but I doubt Drawett is all that bothered about his looks, not after what he hears from the Derby and Stoke supporters, 4 times a season! 🤣

It will probably be something as simple as you say, his written notes for a draw or a loss had to be left in the dressing room, and he didn’t have time enough to prepare new written notes to explain us winning, and didn’t want to appear flustered in front of the camera! 🤣

Just read his comments on why Jed was taken off and it pretty sums up his mindset...... " had to get another defender on to stop them scoring we were hanging on "
They had a bit of the ball but did they hurt us ?...we just invited them into us & hoped we would survive and we were at home....no outlet for the team and we looked good in the 442 formation went back to 5 at the back and we looked I'll at ease
A small blessing is that his shower buddy Evans is out....is it me or is he a really awful player ?

Talking about his interviews, has anyone noticed that he seems to answer the next question before it is even asked?