Gills pre season match thread

Everyone is going on about how much we will get for Flemming, but Esse will go for much more. Look the the Gils game, Esse had a much better game then Flemming imo.

Everyone is going on about how much we will get for Flemming, but Esse will go for much more. Look the the Gils game, Esse had a much better game then Flemming imo.
Rowett says

But at the moment his quality is not going to stop him getting in the first team, it’s going to be all the other things around it. He’s already probably as talented as anyone we’ve got. He’s developing really nicely.”

Not that he is lazy but it has always looked to me that he needs to become more useful when we don't have the ball, I hope he is a willing learner when it comes to the defensive side of his game as we don't play a style that allows us to defend with 10 men.

From Tuesday Night In Grimsby: Diary Of A Millwall Masochist

Millwall fans singing to Chelsea fans after the death of their chairman/board member In a plain crash In 96(?).

'Blue Is the colour, Football Is the game, Poor old Mathew Harding should have caught a train.

Before my time but It's stuck In my mind since reading the book so we have form and can't take the moral high ground. Unfortunately people will take the piss safe In their seats so we better get used to It.

Last edited:
From Tuesday Night In Grimsby: Diary Of A Millwall Masochist

Millwall fans singing to Chelsea fans after the death of their chairman/board member In a plain crash In 96(?).

'Blue Is the colour, Football Is the game, Poor old Mathew Harding should have caught a train.

Before my time but It's stuck In my mind since reading the book so we have form and can't take the moral high ground. Unfortunately people will take the piss safe In their seats so we better get used to It.
We will no doubt hear it from other clubs trying to bait us. We all will want to smash the living daylights out of them but if we do we know whose side the media will fall on so we’ll need to control ourselves and not give Steve Kavanagh and James Berylson headaches they do not need.