Formation

STWall

You know sometimes you watch us play and it looks like the opposition have an extra player. That was 100% not the case last Saturday, in fact for long periods we seemed to have more players. No idea if that was down to formation or just the players knowing what they should be doing and also covering each other when they moved out of position. I guess good teamwork is knowing your job and looking out for others.

We need at present a formation & game plan the current players are comfortable with and can play....JE was the way forward but the majority of the squad were incapable of playing his style and he was to stubborn or to much belief that it would triumph in the end ,we need.to.get.points esp at home to stay up so let them.play the way they prefer .keep us up and go again next season

You know sometimes you watch us play and it looks like the opposition have an extra player. That was 100% not the case last Saturday, in fact for long periods we seemed to have more players. No idea if that was down to formation or just the players knowing what they should be doing and also covering each other when they moved out of position. I guess good teamwork is knowing your job and looking out for others.
I noticed this, we never seemed to have enough players in the midfield, we were getting overrun constantly, don't know why JE couldn't see it!!

Members online