Excellent news

Agree, excellent news 👍.

Neither getting any younger but they are the two who have lead by example all season and will be crucial in helping bring on our promising batch of youngsters next season.

For those who think Leonard is injury prone, 31 league games this season - not a bad return for someone who gets stuck in the way he does 👍. My POTS 👏👏

Last edited:
I agree Jim. They have led by example and have never been ones to shirk a challenge. Eventually time and tide will catch up with them but I do think they have another season in them at this level. Can the same be said of a Hutch, Bradshaw or Bart? When I spoke to Bart last year at the club dinner he did say that this would be his last season and unless something dramatic happens I think he will retire graciously at the end of the season. He intimated that he has some other interests outside of football which he will be pursuing after the summer.
As for Tom and Hutch I really don’t know. I’d say they were 50/50 at the moment.

I agree Jim. They have led by example and have never been ones to shirk a challenge. Eventually time and tide will catch up with them but I do think they have another season in them at this level. Can the same be said of a Hutch, Bradshaw or Bart? When I spoke to Bart last year at the club dinner he did say that this would be his last season and unless something dramatic happens I think he will retire graciously at the end of the season. He intimated that he has some other interests outside of football which he will be pursuing after the summer.
As for Tom and Hutch I really don’t know. I’d say they were 50/50 at the moment.
I would give both Hutch and Bradders another year on the basis they are part of the squad and not gaurenteed 1st team as we need younger prospects now to push on