Everton and forest n/w

Cgarged by fa over spending, everton could be in line for a other point reduction GOOD detest scouse bindippers
What is a binpper?
When I know I’ll decide if I detest it.
But the fact it also has scouse in the title gives it a 90% chance of success with me.

Oh, I see now. Bin dippers. Yep I detest them too.

Article on the BBC about it:

Leaves me a bit confused as the article states:

"The Premier League said in a statement that Everton and Nottingham Forest have each confirmed that they are in breach of the league's profitability and sustainability rules"

If that is the case then how are Everton reportedly going to try and appeal against sanctions? The 10 point deduction they have is for 2021-22 and they appear to have done the same accounting for the 2022-23 season which this article is reporting.

Would be such a shame to see them deducted more points.

Everton are crying about how much their new stadium is costing.
Well, if they can’t afford it they shouldn’t have started it.
It’s like me buying a million pound house and then moaning’cos I can’t afford my car loan payments.
Just for the record, I don’t have a car loan…or a million pound house.

When Manchester City get the points deductions for the 140+ financial fair play breaches they're charged with, they'll be lucky to be playing in National League North

Article on the BBC about it:

Leaves me a bit confused as the article states:

"The Premier League said in a statement that Everton and Nottingham Forest have each confirmed that they are in breach of the league's profitability and sustainability rules"

If that is the case then how are Everton reportedly going to try and appeal against sanctions? The 10 point deduction they have is for 2021-22 and they appear to have done the same accounting for the 2022-23 season which this article is reporting.

Would be such a shame to see them deducted more points.
I still think they'd stay up (sadly) because Burnley, Luton & Sheff Utd are just crap.

Has been mentioned a few times lately that 777 investments aren't confident that their takeover of Everton will be approved.

Seems like they could be in a real mess at the end of the season with Moshiri mate no longer handing over money there could be an impossible situation for the owner coming up.

Interesting the date set for the hearing, mid April. Everton will have 5 games still to play. Whats the betting if a points deduction will send them down the PL implement it in the following season or reduce it s they just stay up.