DeNorre to get even better

He played a very important and intelligent game against Hull. He was the link between the back four and the forward play. Time and time again he was twenty or thirty yards in front of Wes or Cooper and took the short pass from either of them. He then turned, looked upfield and picked out a pass to a team mate further up the pitch. Previously Cooper or Wes would have had no choice but to lump it upfield.
It is a while since we have had a midfield player who would take up a similar position in front of the back four. Plus it was a short but accurate pass to Joe for his goal. The lad has a lot to offer and I don’t think we have seen the best of him yet.

A very good signing and find by our recruitment team. As it stands he looks the better signing and prospect between him and Flemming. He's what we've been missing when it comes to someone that can link midfield to attack. His decision making, vision and knack of choosing the right passes is exemplary. I think there's a lot more to come from him as the season progresses.

He played a very important and intelligent game against Hull. He was the link between the back four and the forward play. Time and time again he was twenty or thirty yards in front of Wes or Cooper and took the short pass from either of them. He then turned, looked upfield and picked out a pass to a team mate further up the pitch. Previously Cooper or Wes would have had no choice but to lump it upfield.
It is a while since we have had a midfield player who would take up a similar position in front of the back four. Plus it was a short but accurate pass to Joe for his goal. The lad has a lot to offer and I don’t think we have seen the best of him yet.
Yeh to me hes one of those players that makes it look easy does the simple things very well, never in a flap and keeps it ticking over nicely.

A very good signing and find by our recruitment team. As it stands he looks the better signing and prospect between him and Flemming. He's what we've been missing when it comes to someone that can link midfield to attack. His decision making, vision and knack of choosing the right passes is exemplary. I think there's a lot more to come from him as the season progresses.
That’s what the headline says! 😉