Could a player have died tonight?

Years ago at that derby someone fired a nautical rocket that hit a rival supporter at the other end of the ground in the chest and killed him outright. Lazio's firm are well known hardcore fascists. A mate of mine has family involved with them. Roma smashed the whingeing scouse victims on their own turf.

Years ago at that derby someone fired a nautical rocket that hit a rival supporter at the other end of the ground in the chest and killed him outright. Lazio's firm are well known hardcore fascists. A mate of mine has family involved with them. Roma smashed the whingeing scouse victims on their own turf.
qpr were saying we fired a flare gun at theirs years ago dont remember this

Probably 20-ish years ago there was a doc about Lazio Ultras (in fact might have been the same one that 'Wall featured in); their firm were tight with the bloody owners at the time as well. I remember that they arranged a mass walk out during the Derby to protest how shit the team had bee doing. There was funny footage of one of their players scoring and running to celebrate in front of empty terraces!

Got hit on the head by a light ale bottle in the Ipswich cup game luckily it was only a glancing blow and it didn’t break was only 14 at the time what a crap day that was got beat 6 1 and hit by a bottle still they do say no sense no feeling

Got hit on the head by a light ale bottle in the Ipswich cup game luckily it was only a glancing blow and it didn’t break was only 14 at the time what a crap day that was got beat 6 1 and hit by a bottle still they do say no sense no feeling
As you say it was just "a light ale bottle", now if it had been a bottle of Leffe you would have been in a lot of trouble.

Not a dull day. Glad you were ok. I've seen two kids around that age get hit by bottles. One was Dundee Utd v Rangers (thrown by Rangers twat next to me) the other was a United kid hit by a bottle thrown by Everton. Both badly hurt. Not nice to see.

Not a dull day. Glad you were ok. I've seen two kids around that age get hit by bottles. One was Dundee Utd v Rangers (thrown by Rangers twat next to me) the other was a United kid hit by a bottle thrown by Everton. Both badly hurt. Not nice to see.
I was ok because it hit me on the head anywhere else it might have done some damage

Was only joking 70s was lucky but it’s a standing joke in my family how many times I’ve been hit on the head had a brick hit me on the head when I was about 6 someone chucked it up a tree the year before was walking along the sea wall at dovercourt when the wind blew me off and into the sea which was out luckily but you guessed it I landed on my head another big lump and god nos how many times in 46 years working on a building site

Was only joking 70s was lucky but it’s a standing joke in my family how many times I’ve been hit on the head had a brick hit me on the head when I was about 6 someone chucked it up a tree the year before was walking along the sea wall at dovercourt when the wind blew me off and into the sea which was out luckily but you guessed it I landed on my head another big lump and god nos how many times in 46 years working on a building site
Sorry mate. Getting slow in old age. My worst was a JCB spade on the canister when I was 18. Smashed all my teeth, broken nose and got a dent in my forehead to this day. Actually that would probably explain my inability to get the joke😂