Cmon you lions

champs08

Can’t wait for tomorrow.

I know loads of mates that seem to be on it again, plus a few day trippers and the norm seems to culminate in a sell out nowadays.

If ever a reason for a redevelopment of the ground, it’s now. We don’t even need premiershit football to make that decision as championship football will clearly fill a 25k ground.

I wonder if our club have thought about that?

Thought same a while ago, playing poorly most the time , not scoring many goals at home yet we seem to be selling out or nearly selling out most games, imagine if we were doing really well?

Can’t wait for tomorrow.

I know loads of mates that seem to be on it again, plus a few day trippers and the norm seems to culminate in a sell out nowadays.

If ever a reason for a redevelopment of the ground, it’s now. We don’t even need premiershit football to make that decision as championship football will clearly fill a 25k ground.

I wonder if our club have thought about that?
Great idea but I imagine the training ground development will take priority and stretch our finances putting ground improvements on the back burner until the Regeneration (is it still happening?) comes to fruition 🤔

There are buildings going up everywhere around the area of the ground so it looks like the regen has started and in the early stages.